Scotland’s Enterprising Schools, in Partnership with Renfrewshire Council, invites you to attend their twilight CPD session to support primary practitioners on their enterprising journey.
Date: Tuesday 15th November 2016
Time: 4pm – 6pm (Light buffet and tea and coffee on arrival)
Venue: Normandy Hotel, Elm Suite, Inchinnan Rd, Renfrew PA4 9EJ
Aims of the session:
- To introduce teachers to a range of free downloadable resources designed to promote enterprising approaches to learning and teaching. The resources are contextualised and mapped to CfE and aligned with BtC4 and Developing the Young Workforce, Career Education Standards.
- To encourage inter-disciplinary learning opportunities
- Create and develop networking and partnership links.
- To support practitioners in actively embedding enterprise in the curriculum and in their daily approaches to learning and teaching
- Trainer led activities and group discussion introducing a range of teacher-led enterprise activities and guides designed to support teachers to embed enterprise education in and across the curriculum.
- DYW Career Education Standards contextualisation from Education Scotland colleague.
- Overview of new professional learning and development resource – Enterprising Practitioners Programme
- Overview of Scotland’s Enterprising Schools website where all resources are free to download, interesting practice examples, partners to support schools, other supports available.
Please make your booking via http://renfrewshire.cpdservice.net/