Looking to find out more about how one of our workshops/sessions could support you to be more enterprising? Find out more about what our CLPL session offer involves: Scotland’s Enterprising Schools, CLPL Offer
Glasgow SES Conference
February 26, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Enterprising approaches to develop employability skills for learners from 3-18.
Join us for our CLPL session run by Scotland’s Enterprising Schools project manager Julie Degnan. The conference is open to all Glasgow City practitioners.
The session will aim to:
- Introduce teachers to a range of free downloadable resources designed to promote enterprising approaches to learning and teaching. The resources are contextualised and mapped to CfE and aligned with BtC4 and Developing the Young Workforce, Career Education Standards.
- Encourage inter-disciplinary learning opportunities.
- Create and develop networking and partnership links.
- Support practitioners in actively embedding enterprise in the curriculum and in their daily approaches to learning and teaching.
We will also be hosting workshops from Glasgow schools sharing their good practice and partner workshop from organisations who can support you to embed enterprise across the curriculum.
- Early Years workshop presented by Westercraigs Nursery with a focus on their outdoor learning approach and ‘learning adventures’
- Primary workshop presented by Mount Vernon Primary School with a focus on their pupil’s ‘Citizenship’
- Secondary workshop presented by St Paul’s High with a focus on developing skills and confidence through a real-life experience of philanthropy.
You can book your space through your CPD manager. We hope you can make it & look forward to seeing you all there!