Looking to find out more about how one of our workshops/sessions could support you to be more enterprising? Find out more about what our CLPL session offer involves: Scotland’s Enterprising Schools, CLPL Offer
March 17, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Join us for our Scotland’s Enterprising Schools CLPL session run in collaboration with Highland Council. The conference is open to all Highland practitioners.
The session will aim to:
- Introduce teachers to a range of free downloadable resources designed to promote enterprising approaches to learning and teaching. The resources are contextualised and mapped to CfE and aligned with BtC4 and Developing the Young Workforce, Career Education Standards.
- Encourage inter-disciplinary learning opportunities.
- Create and develop networking and partnership links.
- Support practitioners in actively embedding enterprise in the curriculum and in their daily approaches to learning and teaching.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from keynote speakers as well as meeting business organisations that can help schools embed an enterprising culture.
The day will include:
- Pre-event task to set the context
- Overview of the national picture in relation to enterprise, DYW, Career Education and resources and tools that can support you
- The marketplace session – allowing you to network and interact with stall holders about the vast range of enterprise opportunities that can support your practice
- Interactive and self-reflective workshops designed to support practitioners with the confidence to deliver and plan enterprising activities
- Opportunity to make tangible plans to embed enterprise, DYW and Career Education Standards and design an implementation plan.
Guest keynotes include speakers from Skills Development Scotland, Highland Council, Impact Hub Inverness and Education Scotland.
Marketplace partner attendees include Young Enterprise Scotland, Social Enterprise Academy, The Drama Box, RBS Moneysense, Curriculo Solutions, Apps for Good, JTS, JASS, and the Royal Highland Education Trust.
You can book your space through your CPD manager. We hope you can make it & look forward to seeing you all there!