Wednesday, 26th January 2022, 4:30pm – Friday, 30th September 2022, 4:30pm
Supporting the enterprise journey
SCQF Level 9
SCQF Credit Points: 4
Intended audience: Secondary teachers, FE lecturers, educators with an interest in enterprise and entrepreneurship education.
Aims of course:
- To encourage teaching staff to develop enterprise learning within the curriculum.
- To establish a theme of enterprise throughout the curriculum.
Participants should be in involved in the delivery of curriculum.
- Key characteristics of an entrepreneurial mindset
- Process and principles behind business start-up
- Key components of an entrepreneurial eco-system
For each outcome, the learners should:
- show evidence of having researched, analysed and understood the topic
- prepare and deliver a learning/training session(s) based on each topic
- provide a written evaluation of each session (including lesson plan, evidence of learning and student feedback)
Evidence should be retained in portfolio format.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to register your interest.