Enterprising approaches to develop employability skills for learners from 3-18.
Glasgow practitioners, are you interested in how embedding enterprise across the curriculum can support young people to develop the skills they’ll need to thrive in life, learning and work?
Join us for our CLPL session run by Scotland’s Enterprising Schools project manager Julie Degnan. The conference is open to all Glasgow City practitioners and will take place on February 26th, 15:30 – 17:30.
The session will aim to:
- Introduce teachers to a range of free downloadable resources designed to promote enterprising approaches to learning and teaching. The resources are contextualised and mapped to CfE and aligned with BtC4 and Developing the Young Workforce, Career Education Standards.
- Encourage inter-disciplinary learning opportunities.
- Create and develop networking and partnership links.
- Support practitioners in actively embedding enterprise in the curriculum and in their daily approaches to learning and teaching.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from Glasgow establishments, right from early years up to secondary, who will be sharing their good practice. Workshops include:
- Early Years workshop presented by Westercraigs Nursery with a focus on their outdoor learning approach and ‘learning adventures’
- Primary workshop presented by Mount Vernon Primary School with a focus on their pupil’s ‘Citizenship’
- Secondary workshop information to be confirmed.
We’ll also be hosting partner workshop from organisations who can support you to embed enterprise across the curriculum.
The event will be hosted at St. Paul’s High School on the 26th of February, 15:30 – 17:30.