Do you know a young person who would love the chance to work creatively alongside professional artists, musicians, filmmakers and more over the summer? Well Impact Arts could have the opportunity for them!
Cashback to the Future 2019, run by our partner Impact Arts, is a four-week programme for 12-19 year olds interested in developing their creative skills, all while getting to work with amazing artists and meet new people.
The programme gives participants the chance to try out different artforms (visual art, music, digital art and performance) – and it’s completely free.
The summer programme is running from July, with workshops running in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Irvine, Kilmarnock and Paisley
To be eligible for CashBack to the Future, the young person must be 12-19 and either:
- Living in an area of deprivation (as defined by the Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation)
- At risk of disengaging from school
- At risk of engaging in anti-social behaviour
- Living with a disability or mental health condition
- Over 16 and not in employment, education or training
Know someone that would be interested? Find out more about the programme and how they can get involved from Impact Arts here.