We’re looking for a Programme Manager to support the Scotland’s Enterprising Schools vision. Could it be you?
We’re currently looking for an inspirational leader to join our team and fill the vacancy of Programme Manager at Scotland’s Enterprising School.
At Scotland’s Enterprising Schools we work towards the vision of a flourishing Scotland where every young person throughout their educational journey, feels confident in their ability to practice their enterprise skills in order to succeed in learning, life and work.
SES is funded by the Scottish Government and was established specifically to support entrepreneurship and enterprise within the Scottish education system. We launched at the Scottish Learning Festival in 2015 to focus on building a Scottish education system with entrepreneurship and innovation at its core.
We use a capacity building model and have been awarded the ‘Professional Learning Award for Organisations’ by the General Teaching Council in Scotland.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic leader to join our team as Programme Manager for Scotland’s Enterprising Schools until the end of March 2020. This post is full time with a salary in range of £28,000 to £36,500 per annum.
· Overall responsibility for the management of all aspects of Scotland’s Enterprising Schools activity and key performance indicators.
· Further development and maintenance of effective relationships/partnerships with all local authorities, Education Scotland, Skills Development Scotland
· Promote and manage the delivery of CLPL across local authorities
· Encourage schools to share interesting practice to inspire colleagues to engage with a diverse range of partners to help embed enterprise across curriculum areas using interdisciplinary approaches
· Seek and maintain partnerships with organisations who are able to support schools to take an enterprising approach to curriculum development and delivery.
· Manage the development and promotion of SES resources across multiple platforms
· Promote and maintain the professional learning network of practitioners
· Line manage and motivate Project Executive
To apply please send CV with covering e-mail to email@example.com or contact to arrange an informal conversation. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 22nd February 2019
The role will be based in Glasgow and will involve travel across scotland as well as an agreed number of days based within our partners, Social Enterprise Academy, Edinburgh offices.
This post is available subject to Scottish Government Funding being confirmed and is to commence on 1st April 2019.