A flourishing Scotland where every young person throughout their educational journey, feels confident in their ability to practice their enterprise skills in order to succeed in learning, life and work.
To support and challenge education practitioners to cultivate an innovative, flexible and creative approach to learning, teaching and enterprise education that motivates and equips young people with the skills they need to flourish.
- Provide interactive professional learning opportunities that builds the capacity of practitioners to use enterprise as a context for learning and teaching across all levels and all curriculum areas.
- Encourage a collaborative and enquiring approach to enterprising teaching practice by connecting practitioners with partner organisations.
- Encourage practitioners across Scotland to share knowledge and experience to inspire and support others to enhance their practice.
- Provide a range of online resources designed to help practitioners 3-18 embed enterprise in the curriculum.
- Provide a range of online resources designed to support practitioners of the 3-18 curriculum to embed enterprise and skills for learning, life and work.
- Add value and support practitioners in the delivery of wider education agendas and policies e.g. Career Education Standard, Developing the Young Workforce Strategy, BTC4, Scottish Attainment Challenge and HGIOS4.