Travelling from Glasgow by car
- Follow the M8 across the Kingston Bridge
- Leave the M8 at Junction 22 and join the M77. Signposted for Kilmarnock and Prestwick Airport
- Leave the M77 at Junction 3 and turn left onto the A727. Signposted for East Kilbride
- Follow the A727 to the Spiersbridge Roundabout and take the 2nd Exit onto the A727.
- After 100 Yards take the right turning into Rouken Glen Park.
- Park at the main car park at the front of the Garden Centre and look for the following sign to the left of the Garden Centre
- Turn left onto the main footpath and follow the footpath to the end and turn right and walk 150 yards until you see the Young Enterprise Scotland entrance.
- Turn right into the drive at Young Enterprise Scotland and follow to the car park
Travelling by Train from Glasgow Central
- Trains to Whitecraigs Station at the southern end of Rouken Glen Park via a half hourly service between Glasgow Central and Neilston.
Travelling by Bus from Glasgow
A number of bus services stop at or near Rouken Glen Park:
- 38/ 38A/38C First Glasgow
- 4 Stagecoach
- 395 Henderson’s Travel
- 375 Colchri Coaches
Details of timetable will be on the bus companies’ websites.